|Born||May 22, 1972|
Santa Monica, California, U.S.
(m. 1999; div. 2000)
|Relatives||Kyle Eastwood (brother)|
Scott Eastwood (half-brother)
Francesca Eastwood (half-sister)
Alison Eastwood (born May 22, 1972) is an American film director and actress.
Eastwood was born on May 22, 1972, in Santa Monica, California to Margaret Neville Johnson and Clint Eastwood. She has a brother, Kyle, and six known paternal half-siblings: Laurie, Kimber, Scott, Kathryn, Francesca, and Morgan.
Eastwood landed some professional acting roles during her childhood and preadolescent years, making an uncredited movie debut at the age of seven in Bronco Billy (1980). Her acting in the 1984 thriller Tightrope earned her a Young Artist Award nomination. She has also worked as a runway and magazine model in Paris, posing for several European fashion magazines and Vogue (U.S. edition). She posed nude in the February 2003 issue of Playboy.
Since then, Eastwood has again appeared onscreen. Her film credits include “Art Student” in her father’s film Absolute Power (1997), Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (1997), Just a Little Harmless Sex (1998), Black and White (1999), Friends & Lovers (1999), If You Only Knew (2000), Power Play (2002), Poolhall Junkies (2003), I'll Be Seeing You (2004), Once Fallen (2010), and The Mule (2018).
On the small screen, she appeared in the Nat Geo Wild TV program Animal Intervention. She has also been featured on the reality TV series Chainsaw Gang as one of the sculptor's girlfriends. The sculptor is Stacy Poitras, whom she married on March 15, 2013.
|1980||Bronco Billy||Child at orphanage||Uncredited|
|1980||Any Which Way You Can||Kid||Uncredited|
|1997||Absolute Power||Art Student||Uncredited|
|1997||Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil||Mandy Nicholls|
|1998||Just a Little Harmless Sex||Laura|
|1998||Suicide, the Comedy||Amanda|
|1999||Breakfast of Champions||Maria Maritimo|
|1999||Friends & Lovers||Lisa|
|1999||Black and White||Lynn Dombrowsky||TV film|
|2000||The Spring||Sophie Weston||TV film|
|2000||If You Only Knew||Samantha|
|2002||The Bend||Sue Morris||Short|
|2002||Power Play||Gabriella St. John|
|2004||I'll Be Seeing You||Patricia Collins||TV film|
|2004||They Are Among Us||Finley||TV film|
|2005||The Lost Angel||Detective Billie Palmer|
|2006||Lesser Evil||Karen Max||TV film|
|2006||How to Go Out on a Date in Queens||Karen|
|2006||Waitin' to Live||Harriett Williams|
|2007||Rails & Ties||—||Director|
|2007||One Long Night||Wendy|
|2013||Shadow People||Sophie Lacombe|
|2014||Finding Harmony||Sam Colter|
- Schickel, Richard (1996). Clint Eastwood: A Biography. Knopf Doubleday. p. 286. ISBN 0679749918.
- "Clint Eastwood's 8 Children: Everything to Know". People. August 8, 2023.
- Patrick McGilligan (2002). Clint: The Life and Legend. St. Martin's Press. p. 455. ISBN 0312290322.
- Playboy Magazine ~ February 2003 (Alison Eastwood). Retrieved July 23, 2020.
- Eastwood's tip to daughter: take your vitamins from Reuters, September 16, 2007.
- "Alison Eastwood: Finding Forever Homes Beyond Hollywood". Archived from the original on September 26, 2020. Retrieved February 6, 2020.
- "Alison Eastwood Is Engaged". People.com. December 3, 2012.
- Matthew Robinson (November 18, 1997). "Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil - Original Soundtrack | Songs, Reviews, Credits". AllMusic. Retrieved June 9, 2020.
- Dave McNary (April 22, 2015). "Documentary 'Unity' Set for Aug. 12 Release with 100 Star Narrators". Variety. Retrieved May 1, 2015.