|Owner||Alaska DOT&PF - Central Region|
|Elevation AMSL||11 ft / 3 m|
Although most U.S. airports use the same three-letter location identifier for the FAA and IATA, this airport is assigned IIK by the FAA and KPN by the IATA. The airport's ICAO identifier is PAKI.
Airlines and destinations
This section needs to be updated.(January 2022)
Prior to its bankruptcy and cessation of all operations, Ravn Alaska served the airport from multiple locations.
|1||Bethel, AK||4,000||Grant, Hageland|
- FAA Airport Form 5010 for IIK PDF, effective 2009-07-02.
- "KPN / PAKI - Kipnuk, Alaska". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 2009-08-07.
- "Alaskan ICAO Identifiers". Federal Aviation Administration. Archived from the original on 2009-07-28. Retrieved 2009-08-07.
- "Destinations". (retrieved December 20, 2020)
- http://www.transtats.bts.gov/airports.asp?pn=1&Airport=KPN&Airport_Name=Kipnuk,%20AK:%20Kipnuk%20Airport&carrier=FACTS[bare URL]
- Alaska FAA airport diagram (GIF)
- FAA Terminal Procedures for IIK, effective November 30, 2023
- Resources for this airport: